This grade II* listed house originated in the early 18th century before being remodelled in 1801. This project set about to repair, re-order and re-service as part of a comprehensive conservation project undertaken by the family. The outer brick skin has been tied back to its core, roofs have been re-leaded and retiled, a lost dentil cornice has been reinstated to the exterior, a mezzanine floor that cut across windows has been removed allowing the re-ordering of floor levels and the restoration of original rooms, blocked doorways have been reopened and 20th-century insertions removed. Most rooms have been completely re-plastered in lime and redecorated. In addition to the work on the house, the Dairy has also been restored.